KENDALL THE KALE is a vegetable-shaped biter that will alleviate your baby's discomfort during teething while introducing you to the benefits of healthy eating habits.
The kale contains a large percentage of water, beneficial to the human body. Its gentle ramifications will contribute to the development of your baby's sense of touch.
Introduce your baby the importance of maintaining healthy habits since childhood.
Our fruits and veggies are designed with no holes so when they’re floating about, no bacteria or mold is created! Find out the 4 other members of the Fruits&Veggies family!
No Holes = No Mold
• Made from 100% natural rubber from Malaysian Hevea trees and hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes
• Ecological, biodegradable, and eco-friendly
• Non-Toxic: BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Nitrosamine free
• Anti-bacterial and highly hygienic
• Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew
• Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more
• Stimulates the baby's senses and soothes teething gums
• Designed in Barcelona / Made in Morocco.
• Due to the use of natural rubber, there may be minor variations in color and shape
Why not make 4 interest-free payments of $7.48 fortnightly with More info
100% BPA free Features orthodontic nipple design, and a silicone nipple Sized for infants 0-6 months (but safe to use with older children) Mustache is made of soft, flexible teether...
Waddle, splash, flutter and quack- that’s Bashful Duckling’s daily routine! Sometimes this little duck needs some time to rest. With silky soft wings, in beautiful buttermilk, and big squishy webbed...
Friendly Olive The Deer is now a chewable bracelet thought of for sensory play and teething. Take your dear friend with you always, wherever your adventures take you. Our hand...